The webinar “Hybrid Cloud Platform - сreation of management system for the educational process” was held on August 29, 2017. PhD in Medical sciences, the head of the information-analytical department of IFNMU Vasyl Senchii has acted as the keynote speaker.
“This project was initiated by the leaders of the information-analytical department of IFNMU”, - says Vasyl Senchii.
The program of licensing Microsoft Ukraine "Open Value Subscription for Education Solutions" (OVS-ES) has been chosen for the solution of the following tasks:
- сreating a cluster infrastructure based on a hybrid model of structure and communications;
- creating a flexible and managed program platform;
- applications-joining used in educational process of the university.
This is a simplified licensing program which allows to provide with licenses and cloud services Microsoft Azure and Office 365 all the employees and students of the university.
As a result the university has received the structured internal portal based on a cloud technology Microsoft Office 365. It has been also organized:
1. Live Outlook.
2. File storage OneDrive.
3. Office Live - Word, Excel, PowerPoint і OneNote.
4. Shared calendar, web conferences, instant messaging, desktop sharing, shared file storage.
In addition, the probability of failure in work of the portal is less than 1%.
More than 70 visitors from Kyiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhia, Odesa, Khmelnytskyi and other regions took part in the webinar. There were more than 40 representatives of the leading universities of Ukraine.
Click here to watch the recorded webinar.